Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DJ Shadow


DJ Shadow is one of those artists that made me love music even more than I did before. The first album I ever heard was Endtroducing in 1996, it was so good, that everyone in my family liked it(I think). This is one of my top 5 songs ever. The list is always changing but this song is always on it.



Told you it was cool! There are so many favorite DJ Shadow songs for me but this one is my second favorite.


I have been fortunate enough to see DJ Shadow 5 times. The first in Portland in 1997 for the Endtroducing tour. The second on the Private Press tour at the Showbox in Seattle. Third, the Quannum World tour in San Francisco at the Fillmore (i think). Then in San Diego for the In Tune and On Time tour. Finally, the last time was The Hard Sell tour with Cut Chemist at the Showbox again. He's my favorite. So that's my story about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment