Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Five Music Videos featuring Rotating Cameras

1. Prefuse 73 - "Perverted Undertone" 2003  *I love that this entire video takes place inside a car in a car wash. It might not be the official video but it is a great video. Prefuse 73 is playing at the Crocodile in Seattle on Saturday September 7 (2013). You can buy tickets for the show here.


One more Prefuse 73 song for the road.

Prefuse 73 - "Love You Bring" 2002




2. De La Soul - "Breakadawn" 1993  *Great song from the 1993 album Buhloone Mindstate.




3. Brandy - "I Wanna Be Down" 1994  *If you are looking for examples of 90's fashion, this is one of your resources.




4. The Fugees - "Just Happy To Be Me" 1998  *This is from the Sesame Street special Elmopalooza!




5. U2 - "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" 1987  *This is from the best era of U2, thank you to my mom and uncles for making me listen to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment