1. Action Bronson feat. Chance The Rapper - "Baby Blue" 2015 Action Bronson is doing everything right; he's made a career out of doing the things he loves the most. Plus, Coming To America remake is killing it.
2. Grimes feat. Blood Diamonds - "Go" 2014 I don't normally think that wearing Adidas sandals is that styley, but, in this video it's perfect.
3. Hail Mary Mallon - "Garfield" 2011 I'm sure we've all had a campfire machete experience, I know I do.
4. Homeboy Sandman - "Refugee" 2014 This knife is swordlike enough for me. This video is a trip, literally.
5. Diamond D feat. Alchemist + Evidence - "Its Magic" 2014 They've found some pretty great stuff while digging in those crates.
6. Mobb Deep - "Peer Pressure" 1993 Crazy that this video was made 22 years ago.
The first time I ever sold merch was for Mobb Deep at The Crocodile on April 22, 2014. Here's 15 seconds of their performance, I love shows where everyone knows the words.
7. The Bar (Prometheus Brown + Bambu) - "Barkada" 2014 These guys will be at The Crocodile on July 21 for the Beatrock Music Five Year Anniversary Left Coast Tour with the whole crew.
Here's the flyer for the show.
8. Ghostface Killah feat. Kandace Springs - "Love Don't Live Here No More" 2015 I love videos with a storyline. Ghostface killed it with this one.
9. Astro King Phoenix - "Yarn" 2015 Video by Malcolm Procter AKA Wolf Delux. These two are some seriously high quality human beings.
10. Quadir Lateef - "The Quickening Arts" 2012 He's aight but I'd love to hear the instrumental.