1. Pebbles - "Girlfriend" 1987 *This and "Mercedes Boy" were her two greatest songs. She had others but she was basicly a two hit wonder.
2. Snap - "I've Got The Power" 1990 *This song calls for extreme dance moves.
3. Tricky feat. Francesca Belmonte - "Does It" 2013 *Tricky is still cool. He just hasn't been the same since Maxinquaye, which remains a masterpiece.
4. Crystal Waters - "100% Pure Love" 1994 *This video also contains a rodent.
5. Shaggy - "Boombastic" 1995 *I still like this song.
6. East Coast Family - "1-4-All-4-1" 1992 *"Yo, my name is Fruit Punch, but I don't get out much. So here's a phat jiggy video, by the Biv 10 bunch." -Fruit Punch of the Michael Bivens empire
7. P.M. Dawn - "Looking Through Patient Eyes" 1993 *I may be the only one wondering if "patient eyes" equals black lace. This song is still great.
8. Talvin Singh - "Jaan" 1997 *I was really into this album when it came out in 1997, I would likely never had heard of it had I not been working at Tower Records at the time.
9. En Vogue - "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)" 1992 *These ladies are awesome.
10. Toni Braxton - "You're Making Me High" 1996 *Toni and her famous actress friends play a card game rating hot dudes who show up in an elevator.
*Blue lighting seems to be mostly a 1990s thing.