Monday, March 4, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Mercedes

Here's a link to all the videos on a YouTube playlist for you to YouTube n' Chill to.

Another link to a YouTube playlist with over 40 music videos starring beautiful cars.

1. Pebbles - "Mercedes Boy (Extended Version)" 1988  The ultimate Mercedes jam.




2. The Weeknd - "Wicked Games" 2012  Another Weeknd song...he's just meh to me these days.




3. Shabazz Palaces - "Are You... Can You... Were You?" 2012




4. Vanilla Ice - "Ice Ice Baby" 1990  I did the Roger Rabbit in my front yard to this song on multiple occasions. I know I can't be the only one.




5. Zero 7 - "Distractions" 2001




6. Bobby Brown - "My Prerogative" 1988  "They say I'm crazy, I really don't care. That's my prerogative." -Bobby Brown's self love was on point.




7.  Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Y Control" 2003 




8. Pete Rock, Smif N Wessun and Freeway - "Roses" 2011  Beat nasty face (this is a good thing).



9. Keith Sweat - "I'll Give All My Love To You" 1990  It's a straight up cheesy New Edition-related 90's R and B video for your viewing pleasure.



10. Aesop Rock - "ZZZ Top" 2012  They did a great job on this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment