Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Public Transportation

Here's ALL of the Public Transportation music videos I've found so far on a YouTube playlist. #YouTubeNchill


1. MC Lyte - "Paper Thin" 1988  I haven't been to New York yet, but from watching all these videos it seems like someone is always rapping on the subway.




2. Method Man - "Bring The Pain" 1994  There is a great 1994 cell phone shot @ 2:48.




3. Homeboy Sandman - "Couple Bars" 2013  I have a hard time figuring out if I like this, but, it's funny so I watched it three times. 2017 UPDATE: I love it...a lot.




4. Ini Kamoze - "Here Comes The Hotstepper" 1994  I'm still not sure about the significance of the donut eating @ 2:00.




5. Das Racist - "Chicken And Meat" 2009  They are hilarious.




6. Digable Planets - "Rebirth Of Slick (Cool Like Dat)" 1992




7. Brand Nubian - "Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down" 1993  This is one of those good beats.




8. Wyclef Jean feat. Mary J. Blige - "911" 2000  I knew someone who had a sign that said, "give slow jams a chance". It seems like the obvious thing to do but it made a great sign.



9. Blue Scholars - " Joe Metro" 2007  This is very Seattle.



10. Aloe Blacc - "You Make Me Smile" 2012 



No comments:

Post a Comment