Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ten Music Videos With Blue Lighting

Here's all the Blue Lighting Music Videos on a YouTube playlist. #YouTubeNchill


1. Pebbles - "Girlfriend" 1987  *This and "Mercedes Boy" were her two greatest songs. She had others but she was basicly a two hit wonder.




2. Snap - "I've Got The Power" 1990  *This song calls for extreme dance moves.




3. Tricky feat. Francesca Belmonte - "Does It" 2013  *Tricky is still cool. He just hasn't been the same since Maxinquaye, which remains a masterpiece.




4. Crystal Waters - "100% Pure Love" 1994  *This video also contains a rodent.




5. Shaggy - "Boombastic" 1995  *I still like this song.




6. East Coast Family - "1-4-All-4-1" 1992  *"Yo, my name is Fruit Punch, but I don't get out much. So here's a phat jiggy video, by the Biv 10 bunch." -Fruit Punch of the Michael Bivens empire




7. P.M. Dawn - "Looking Through Patient Eyes" 1993  *I may be the only one wondering if "patient eyes" equals black lace. This song is still great.




8. Talvin Singh - "Jaan" 1997  *I was really into this album when it came out in 1997, I would likely never had heard of it had I not been working at Tower Records at the time.






9. En Vogue - "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)" 1992  *These ladies are awesome.



10. Toni Braxton - "You're Making Me High" 1996  *Toni and her famous actress friends play a card game rating hot dudes who show up in an elevator.




*Blue lighting seems to be mostly a 1990s thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment