Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Restaurants

1. The Pretenders - "Brass In Pocket" 1979  *This is the video that inspired me to start a restaurant compilation.



2. Lykke Li - "Sadness Is A Blessing" 2011  *This is one of those songs that I didn't realize how dramatic it was until I found myself singing it out loud. "Sadness is my boyfriend" is a funny lyric to be heard singing. Lyrics have been secondary for me, possibly because I have been listening to offensive, uninspiring, and unrelatable lyrics in songs with incredible instrumentals for so long, that I tuned them out. This beautiful song starts around 1:51.
 


3. Toro Y Moi - "Low Shoulder" 2010  *I wouldn't recommend eating in this restaurant.



4. Wiz Khalifa feat. The Weeknd - "Remember You" 2012  *I'm not a huge Wiz Khalifa fan but The Weeknd's presence makes the song more interesting.  This song doesn't really do it for me but there is a lot going on in this video.

 


5. Radiohead - "High and Dry" 1995  *I'd like to see Radiohead in a restaurant someday, I'd probably react like the kid in the bathroom. This video takes place at Dick's Restaurant which should not be confused with the Dick's Drive-In's of Seattle.




6. Brotherhood Creed - "Helluva" 1992  *I'm going to start using "helluva" as the go-to term for hotties.



7. Lily Allen - "Smile" 2006  *Lily Allen is pretty mean in this video but I still like her.



8. Brothers From Another - "Neon Nights" 2012  *Young and blossoming Seattle talent.



9. Homeboy Sandman - "Whatchu Want From Me" 2012  *What a great question.



10. Czarface (Inspectah Deck, 7L and Esoteric) - "Air 'Em Out" 2013  *I like that these guys made an album together but for me it is only meh.




No comments:

Post a Comment