Monday, March 25, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Photographs

1. Kanye West - "Through the Wire" 2004



2. Sami - "Crazy" 2013  *This is a Willie Nelson cover.



3. The Streets - "Fit But You Know It" 2004



4. Nas feat. Chrisette Michelle - "Can't Forget About You" 2007  *The Nat King Cole "Unforgettable" sample definitely works.



5. Foo Fighters - "Everlong" 1995  *Definitely a memorable video from when MTV was still mostly videos.



6. Shanice - "I Love Your Smile" 1991  *This song is way cheesier than I remember.



7. Amy Winehouse - "You Know I'm No Good" 2006  *This is one of those songs that I distinctly remember the first time I heard it. It was incredibly obvious that she was going to be huge.



8. Prometheus Brown and Bambu (The Bar) - "Lookin' Up" 2012  *This is pretty great.



9. Norah Jones - "Happy Pills" 2012  *This is from her Danger Mouse produced Little Broken Hearts.



10. Moka Only - "Sleeping Dogs" 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment