Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ten More Great Live Performance Videos

1. AlunaGeorge - "Attracting Flies (LIVE Billboard Studio Session)" 2013  *AlunaGeorge is playing Sasquatch, but, I would have loved to have seen them at The Crocodile.




2. Mary Jane Girls - "All Night Long" 1983  *This is from their 1983 Top Of The Pops performance, @1:45 we are treated to a between the legs of a male go-go dancer shot.




3. Quadron - "Favorite Star" 2013  *This song is great in regular and acoustic form.




4. Binkbeats - "The Healer" 2013 *This is a f**king awesome Madlib/Erykah Badu cover.




5. CHVRCHES - "Tightrope" 2014  *This is a Janelle Monae-approved cover of Janelle's breakout hit.




6. Glass Animals - "Love Lockdown" (Kanye West Cover) 2014  *I had never heard of Glass Animals when I saw this, they killed it.




7. Allen Stone - "Million" Live At The Cabin 2014  *He's got skillz.




8. The Flavr Blue - "Remedy" 2013  (SEATTLE MUSIC) *I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the trajectory of this band.




9. Binkbeats - "Beats Unraveled #6: J Dilla Live Mixtape" 2013  *This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. I love that he made this one with four different Dilla songs, as it is hard to choose one great Dilla song.




10. Kingdom Crumbs - "A Freedom Song" (Live on KEXP) 2013  *This is my new favorite Tay Sean verse, he is still one of my favorite producers anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment