Monday, April 16, 2012

Greedhead Music

Das Racist


Since I heard Das Racist for the first time, I've been wanting to hear more of what these guys have to offer. The album I first heard was Sit Down, Man, which was great because I had to listen to the whole album because I wanted to hear what they would say next. Usually, I don't pay much attention to what the rappers are saying (which is slowly fading) but they were so funny, I had to keep listening. I wish they would have made a video for "Fashion Story", it would have been hilarious.



Here is another song from this Sit Down, Man, I like this song and video because I like watching these guys. There is something very sexy about smiling rappers, just sayin'.



Then I found this "Huzzah Remix" song which is like a Greedhead posse cut, not surprisingly, I like the Das Racist part the most but the whole thing is worth watching, if only for great chair dancing.



The first single from Das Racist's newer album Relax was "Michael Jackson" which is entertaining but I can't stand actually listening to it. I do love the song and video for "Brand New Dance" because the video is more focused on them instead of being crazy theatrical like their first single.



Another great reason to love Das Racist is because they had a part in getting one of Seattle's most talented bands to their label.

Don't Talk To The Cops



Don't Talk To The Cops is DJ BlesOne AKA Bruce Illest, Emecks,and Larry Mizell Jr. I have mentioned most of these guys in this blog before so I won't gush too much about how great they are but I do think that Emecks is a great addition to the group because she is talented and cool as f*%k. These guys deserve all the success I hope is coming their way, they have been making music for awhile and are an essential part of the Seattle Music Scene. Here are a few examples of their music.




No comments:

Post a Comment