Sunday, July 14, 2013

Seven Music Videos featuring Ladders

You may be wondering why the hell ladders are a good category for music videos, I am too actually. It was the big ladder in The Police video that made me think ladders were a thing.

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Otherside" 2000  *I know a lot of high quality individuals who think this song is mega cheesy, I still think its pretty good.



2. The Police - "Don't Stand So Close To Me" 1980  *These guys were wicked cool in 1980.



3. Eddie Money - "Take Me Home Tonight" 1986  *Ladder as saxophone holder.



4. Has-Lo - "Limit" 2011  *This video is hella mask-y. I realize that is an absolutely ridiculous statement, but when I say it out loud I have a look on my face that illustrates my sarcasm.



5. JJ Doom - "Bookhead" 2013  *It's lovely that Doom made a video encouraging people to read more and patronize one's local bookstores.



6. Dirty Dike - "Return Of The Twat" 2013  *It would likely be terrifying to run across these dudes acting all crazy and yelling the word twat. Like a wild animal, he may be best observed from a safe distance.



7. Paula Abdul - "Cold Hearted" 1989  *The best parts of this video are the looks on the faces of the judgy people when the dancing gets too risqué for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment