Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Seven Music Videos featuring Playgrounds

1. Another Bad Creation - "Playground" 1991  *I loved this and all other Michael Bivens related groups in 1991. I continue to love Another Bad Creation and all other Michael Bivens related groups in 2014.





2. Missy Elliott - "Work It" 2002  *Missy at her finest.




3. Smif-N-Wessun - "Wreckonize" 1995  *Not as great as "Bucktown", but, still pretty great.






4. Martika - "Toy Soldiers" 1989  *I thought I remembered liking this song, it's really not that great.






5. Boog Brown (Produced by Apollo Brown)  - "UPS" 2011  *A new-to-me lady rapper.




6. Sade - "Paradise" 1988  *She is so fucking cool.




7. Dex Amora + J'Von - "Dex Dynamite Shxt" 2013  *Keep watching for these dudes, they may have come from the future with Jeremiah Jae.



No comments:

Post a Comment