Thursday, August 31, 2017

@TheRingOfDOOM 0001: The 1st Tour Video



Great news! I got an internship as the hovercam operator for @TheRingOfDOOM. It's not a paying gig...yet...but as usual, I'm (delusionally?) optimistic that it will all work out. We are gonna work our way to the Atlantic Ocean and document all the cool shit we find along the way. This is a "use what you've got" kind of tour so we're making everything on my iPhone and laptop. I'm looking forward to learning 1,111,111 things to make all this happen and I promise to get weirder with every video.



In case you didn't already know, @TheRingOfDOOM is a fictional character from another planet I made with clay that wears my MF DOOM ring. He's been traveling Earth over the last year on his mission to save the planet via shining light on the artists who are changing the world for the better... so they can save your planet...again.

I'm headed to the Bay Area next... stay tuned. If you are in a position to donate to @TheRingOfDOOM's Intergalactic Travel Fund, you may do so here

No comments:

Post a Comment