Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Special Effect Twins

Here's a YouTube playlist of ALL the Special Effect Twins I've found so far. #YouTubeNchill


1. Evidence (Produced by DJ Premier) - "You" 2011  *Evidence, Alchemist, and DJ Premier in the same studio, you know it's going to be good.





2. OCnotes feat. Cat of Thee Satisfaction - "On A Clear Day" 2011  *Not an actual video, but, OCnotes does have a special effect twin and the song is amazing.




3. Anna Lunoe and Flume - "I Met You" 2012  *Some keyboards were drowned in the making of this video. This song is only sort of cool.




4. AlunaGeorge - "You Know You Like It" 2011  *
This is the original version of this video and is a prime example of the special effect twins team.





5. Adian Coker - "Cream" 2013 (UK HIP HOP)  *I like this beat, it makes me forget that I'm not into scenes of destruction in my music videos. I found this on Pigeons and Planes.




6. Michael Jackson - "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" 1979  *Michael Jackson remains to be the King Of The Green Screen.





7. Azekel - "New Romance" 2014  *
I need to step my slip mat game up.




8. Grieves - "Recluse" 2014  *I like how he opens a beer for his special effect twin.




9. Georgia Anne Muldrow - "Dimension" 2014  *This is the epitome of Special Effect Twin Videos.





10.  Signif - "Like My Style" 2012  *The Milwaukee artist Signif released her first EP in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment