Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Signs (No Tesla)

1. De La Soul feat. Native Tongues - "Buddy" 1989  *I love that this video is introduced by Prince Paul who produced the album "Buddy" is on, 3 Feet High And Rising.




2. Cold War Kids - "Water And Power" 2013  *I know this is a great band but I don't love them yet.




3. Mount Kimbie - "Before I Move Off" 2010  *This is one of the songs that made me love this band.




4. Native Guns - "Champion" 2006  *My favorite part of this video is that they have Harry Potter-like newspapers!




5. J-Live feat. Boog Brown - "The Way That I Rhyme" 2010  *This is a solid track but not great enough to be the new hotness.




6. King Britt - "Chasing Rainbows" 2013  *Definitely a unique music video, "Chasing Rainbows" is from King Britt's new project Fhloston Paradigm.




7. J. Pinder's "Loaded Gun" 2013 (Seattle Music)  *The song is produced by Vitamin D and the video is directed by Bean One. I think it's wonderful.




8. Glass Candy - "Warm In The Winter" 2011  *Watching this video is like riding along with Glass Candy on a road trip. I love road trips.




9. Chromatics - "Looking For Love" 2013  *The video was made when the Chromatics played for a Chanel fashion show.



This song is from the After Dark 2 compilation from the Italians Do It Better label.



10. Telemachus - "Ferndale Road" 2011  (UK Hip Hop)  *Mostly instrumental Hip Hop from the UK found by way of the Pigeons and Planes post called UK Hip Hop Songs You Probably Don't Know (But Should).


No comments:

Post a Comment