Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ten Music Videos with Street-Walking

*I called it Street-Walking just to get your attention, really it's just people who happen to be walking, or skating in the street.

1. L'Orange feat. Billy Woods - "The End" 2014  *L'Orange's "The Orchid Days" is one of my favorite albums of the year. I hope to see L'Orange in Seattle someday very soon.




2. Sam Smith - "Stay With Me" 2014  *Hey Sam! Can I come stay with you in London someday? I'll see you at The Paramount on September 25.




3. Ariano - "Armor" 2014  *This is the closest to actual street-walking on the whole list.




4. St. Vincent - "Digital Witness" 2014  *The location scout killed it on this one.




5. CJ Fly - "Still The Motto" 2013  *Pro Era created their own movement while they were in high school, props.




6. DJ Rekha + Dave Sharma feat. Zuzuka Poderosa + Meetu Chilana "Pyar Baile" 2012  *Fierce. These f#*king awesome ladies are staying on the sidewalk, but still walking down the street.




7. Rainy Milo - "Don't Regret Me" 2014  *More evidence that the UK music is having a(nother) moment.




8. Sam Smith - "Money On My Mind" 2014  *Sam Smith loooves walking in the street.




9. Dex Amora - "Who I Be" 2013 (SEATTLE MUSIC) *Dex Amora's "Dex Dynamite Shxt" with J'Von can be found on Seven Music Videos featuring Playgrounds.




10. Chet Faker - "Gold" 2014 *Dude, I want to skate like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment