Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ten Music Videos featuring Bears

1. Black Milk - "Sunday's Best/Monday's Worst" 2013  Out of the ten, this is my favorite.




2. 50 Cent feat. Kendrick Lamar - "We Up" 2013  Not surprisingly, Kendrick's verse is the best part of the song. For me, 50 is kind of over. The 2003 "In Da Club" video was so fitting (pun intended) and memorable but this is just meh. I'm sure millions of people still like him, so I don't have to.




3. Lily Allen - "The Fear" 2008  British pop stars are so much classier than ours.




4. Macy Gray - "Do Something" 1999  It's good advice.




5. Bon Iver - "Calgary" 2011  Still love Bon Iver, no shame.




6. Ryan Hemsworth feat Lofty305 - "Against A Wall" 2013  There are bobble-boobs in this video, you'll see. I respect Ryan Hemsworth for getting himself out there, I just prefer to listen to something else.




7. Childish Gambino - "3005" 2013  When rappers have a bear, it's gets all Kanye pretty quick.




8. The 2 Bears - "Be Strong" 2010  The video is just so weird that I had to post even though the song is a little too...something.




9. Fearless Four - "Problems Of The World Today" 1983  "What if we got matching but not quite matching black and red jumpsuits? We'll look cool as hell." -fake internet quote




10. Kanye West - "Good Morning" 2007  Dropout Bear has his own Wikifur page. I didn't even know Wikifur was a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment