Sunday, November 20, 2016

Ten More Music Videos with Bridges

HERE's the link to ALL the bridge music videos on a YouTube playlist. #YouTubeNchill


1. Mat Randol - "North Of Nowhere (Short Film)" 2016  PORTLAND MUSIC One of the many gems of the Portland scene. The Greater NW Music website does a great job of covering both Seattle and Portland artists; check em.




2. Nas - "Nas Is Like" 1999  When I had the pleasure of seeing Nas perform at Moore Theater in Seattle, he was alone onstage with his DJ... as it should be.




3. Grynch x Wizdom x Fearce Vill - "My City's Filthy" 2014 (Produced by D-Sane) SEATTLE MUSIC This city really is filthy.




4. Homeboy Sandman - "Stroll" 2014  He can do no wrong in my eyes; I even love that he has Lice. The project combines artists from two of my favorite record labels; Rhymesayers x Stones ThrowKindness For Weakness is one of my favorite albums of the year; "Eyes" is the cut.




5. Black Coffee - "Come With Me" feat. Mque 2016  Black Coffee was presented the Lifetime Achievement Award at the South African Music Awards back in June.




6. Grimes - "REALiTi" 2015  She is doing a great job of owning it these days. I love this.




7. Wizdumb feat. Silas Blak - "Rap Class" 2015  SEATTLE MUSIC This Silas Blak verse though.




8. M.I.A. - "Sunshowers" 2005  Treehouse bridge for the win.




9. Show + AG - "Next Level" (DJ Premier Remix) 1995  This remains to be one of the best songs I've ever heard.




10. Kaytranada feat. Syd - "You're The One" 2016  My heart swells with warm thoughts for all parties involved in the making of this song and video, thank you for making music!



No comments:

Post a Comment