Sunday, September 10, 2017

I'm Going On Tour Again With Brother Ali, Sa-Roc, Last Word + Sol Messiah




I'm headed out on tour again for the second leg of The Own Light Tour with Brother Ali, Sa-Roc, Last Word, + Sol Messiah as the Merch Manager. Brother Ali's new video for "It Ain't Easy" was made by my tour roommate, Amal Flower Kay AKA @cohibit with footage from the first leg of the adventure.  These people are seriously amazing and I couldn't be more excited to be trapped in a van with them for another six weeks.



I just posted this new Sa-Roc video in The New Hotness Vol. 9 but this is my website and I'll repost whatever I want. I had the pleasure of seeing the artists perform 20+ times and it still wasn't enough. Love seeing who decides to join the Goddess Gang at the merch booth.



One of the best parts of my whirlwind four years working in the music industry so far is witnessing the interactions between artists and enthusiastic fans. This is a photo of Sa-Roc signing this guy's DJ Shadow shirt in Portland. As a two decades plus DJ Shadow fan, I was happy to witness such an auspicious moment. I promise to take more photos this time around.



I'll be the one smiling at the merch booth, come say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment