Friday, September 8, 2017

@TheRingOfDOOM 0003: A Trip To Haight-Ashbury



I'm learning a ton while making these videos for @TheRingOfDOOM on my iPhoneSE and have infinite ideas for future shenanigans. In this one our hero meets Eddie The Eight-Headed Mink Snake AND Madonna in the Amoeba SF alley while on a trip down Haight Street. Thank you to Grape God, Slick Devious, Heems, DJ Shadow, En Vogue, and Gang Starr for letting(uh...no) me borrow your music (please know it is because I love you).

I'm currently road tripping across the country selling random items on eBay, including this eight headed mink that I FAILED to sell. I'm trying to use what I've got to build an empire (lofty goals I know) and thanks to my lack of eBay skills; I have some really weird shit traveling with me that I will get to use as costars in the series. If I make Eddie the Eight-Headed Mink Snake internet famous, maybe I can actually sell him on eBay?

In this video you'll hear Grape God using #444 in 2014, three years before Jay-Z. 



No comments:

Post a Comment