Friday, January 13, 2017

Twelve More Music Videos with Motorcycles

Here's the link to all the motorcycle videos on a YouTube playlist. #YouTubeNchill




1. OCnotes feat. BLV3$ - "How Are You My Friend?" 2017  SEATTLE MUSIC (sorta)  Otis shared some of his adventures around the world with us in the new video for "How Are You My Friend?" This video qualifies for more than one of my weird lists; public transportation, flowers, bicycles, slow motion, Seattle, and others that have yet to be published. He's all linked up with the Homeskillet Records these days, their artist roster is perfect.





2. Lykke Li - "Gunshot" 2014  Lykke Li is starting the glamorous zombie apocalypse; I'm in.




3. Action Bronson - "Easy Rider" 2014  I hereby declare Action Bronson to be King Of Motorcycle Music Videos.




4. Lizzo feat. Sophia Eris- "Batches + Cookies" 2013  Lizzo is a queen on this earth.




5. Das EFX - "Real Hip Hop" 1995  I love that raining sparks shit.




6. Blood Orange - "I'm Sorry We Lied" 2012  Blood Orange is a lifetime member of the Artsy Weirdo Squad.




7. The Bar (Prometheus Brown + Bambu) - "Coming (To America)" 2014  Overflowing with respect for all parties involved with this project.




8. Queen - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" 1980  Grease-y in the best way.




9. U-God - "Dat's Gangsta" 1999  WuTang really is forever.




10. AlunaGeorge feat. Popcaan - "I'm In Control" 2016  I would never deny the fact that Aluna is in control; love this duo!




11. AZ - "The Come Up" 2005  Even the birds have AZ's back.



Here's a video of Action Bronson freestyling over "The Come Up" instrumental.




12. Abra - "Pull Up" 2016  You think she does her own stunts or is that special effects of her on the 4 wheeler (@ 2:40 and beyond)? This is one of those songs that's about nothing but I'm okay with it because the words are presented well.




Here's the link to the first 10 Motorcycle Music Videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment