Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Hallway Scenes

I put all the Music Videos with Hallway Scenes I've found so far on a YouTube playlist for you. #YouTubeNchill


1. Thee Satisfaction - "Queens" 2012  *These women are amazing.




2. Quarterflash - "Harden My Heart" 1981  *For me this song is all about one line, lucky for me it is in the chorus. My favorite part is when she says "Darlin' in my/your wildest dreams......." the rest is pretty great too.




3. Lykke Li - "I'm Good, I'm Gone" 2009  *This video is wonderfully weird. It took me awhile to catch on, but, Lykke Li is great.




4. Donell Jones feat. Left Eye - "U Know What's Up" 1999  *The sign at the beginning says La Face Place, I bet they play great music at La Face Place. I love Left Eye as the guest artist. She was fierce.




5. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "Mary Jane's Last Dance" 1993  *Tom Petty gets all freaky with Eminem's fake mom, Kim Basinger.




6. Massive Attack - "Karmacoma" 1995  *This video reminds me of that Four Rooms movie, but with more rooms. This is one of those bands that helped to form my infatuation with Bristol.




7. K-os - "Man I Used To Be" 2005  UPDATE: The video disappeared from YouTube so I included the other K-os sing that I like instead.




8. Janelle Monae feat. Big Boi - "Tightrope" 2010  *Janelle Monae is cool because when this song came out everyone was like, "damn, who is this lady? I've never seen anything like it". It takes balls to be an original and she's got em.



9. UB40 - "Cant Help Falling In Love" 1993  *A bunch of guys in a hallway singing a nineties jam.



10. Leaders Of The New School - "Case Of The P.T.A." 1991  *This video has a lot of animated accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment