Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ten Music Videos With White Backgrounds

Full YouTube playlist of ALL the White Background Music Videos I've found so far. 

1. Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu - "Q.U.E.E.N." 2013  *These ladies are true queens.




2. Grimes - "Vanessa" 2011  *Even though this video is kind of frightening, I think this song is amazing.




3. Johnny Hates Jazz - "Shattered Dreams" 1988  *Semi-solid eighties song.



In the UK, they got a full color version of the video.




4. Brandy feat. MC Lyte, YoYo, and Queen Latifah - "I Wanna Be Down (Remix)" 1994  *Powerful nineties women united to remind me that I prefer the original.



5. Salt 'N Pepa - "Shake Your Thang" 1988  *Contains rad eighties dancing.



6. Diverse feat. Lyrics Born and RJD2 - "Explosive" 2003  *I had never seen this video before today. Even though Lyrics Born and RJD2 were both making great music at the time this song came out, this song is not that great. This video contains ping pong.



7. Craig Mack feat. Notorious B.I.G., Mack, Rampage, LL Cool J, and Busta Rhymes - "Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)" 1994  *This is one of those good remixes.



8. Bahamadia - "Commonwealth (Cheap Chicks)" 2000  *This is from the BB Queen EP, which is fabulous.



9. Stacey Q - "Two Of Hearts" 1986  *This song is pretty amazing.



10. Little Dragon - "Never Never" 2010  *I love this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment