Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Singing Into The Camera Shots

1. The Beatles - "Hey Jude" 1968  *As one should expect, this is an extremely great song.



2. Dirty Dike - "Ten Dike Commandments" 2013 (UK HIP HOP)  *Dirty Dike oozes personality and seems like I could never party hard enough to hang out with him. This beat is amazing, his delivery is captivating, and the video is hilarious.



3. Klymaxx - "Meeting In The Ladies Room" 1985  *This is one of the best eighties videos I have ever seen. They even have a mermaid.



4. MORE1 - "On A Mission" 2011 (UK HIP HOP) *I love this beat, I kind of wish it was an instrumental.



5. The Police - "Roxanne" 1978  *My parents loved this band, and I can now appreciate their greatness.



6. Illa J feat. Debi Nova - "Sounds Like Love" 2008  *The Yanceys are a talented family (Captain Obvious strikes again).




7. Datkid - "Home By 8" 2012 (UK HIP HOP)  *I've watched this like 6 times and still can't figure out why I might like it. He has a thuggy UK rapper thing going. He isn't my new favorite rapper but I keep watching what he is doing anyway.



8. Slum Village - "Reppin'" 2012  *New era Slum Village, worth a listen.



9. Wham! - "Everything She Wants" 1984  *I think that this and their Christmas song are the best Wham songs.




10. Q-Tip - "Breathe And Stop" 1999  *Q-Tip is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment