Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Taxis

1. A Tribe Called Quest - "Electric Relaxation" 1994  *It's crazy that they edited out the word "ass" as in "fat ass thighs". It is a hip hop staple.



2. Depeche Mode - "It's No Good" 1997  *It would be awesome to see Depeche Mode in a club this small.



3. Yuna - "Live Your Life" 2012  *This isn't a club banger or anything like that. It's just a pretty good song with a good message.



4. Daft Punk - "Something About Us" 2003  *My favorite part of this song is before the singing starts.



5. Redman - "I'll Bee Dat" 1998  *Redman is hilarious.



6. Bahamadia - "True Honey Buns" 1996  *She's cool.



7. The Go-Go's - "Vacation" 1982  *I could never hate on The Go-Go's.



8. The Notorious B.I.G. - "One More Chance" 1995  *"Girls peepee when they see me" -Biggie  That seems like an uncomfortable situation to me, but, it is a quadruple rhyme so that's probably why he said it.



9. Jean Grae - "Love Thirst" 2008  *This song doesn't really do it for me, but, I think she is bad ass. She wears many different outfits in the back of a taxi in this video.



10. Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five - "The Message" 1982  *A prime example of the infinite potential of Hip Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment