Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Trees

1. James Blake - "Overgrown" 2013  *James Blake at the Neptune Theater was the best concert I have ever seen. He is a true genius.



2. The Beatles - "Strawberry Fields Forever" 1967  *This video was way ahead of its time.



3. DTMD feat. Godly MC and Kev Brown - "Raw"  2012  *This song is all about the beat for me, it is one of the better releases from the Mello Music Group.
 



4. Little Dragon - "Twice" 2007  *This is a very slow moving song, I feel like it never gets to where it is trying to go. Little Dragon definitely improved since 2007.



5. Bonobo feat. Andreya Triana - "Eyesdown" 2010  *This dancing girl has a skull on her skull.  The song is great too.

 
 
 
6. Split Prophets (Blanka, Paro, Datkid, feat. Dee Green and DJ Rogue) - "The High Life" 2013 (UK HIP HOP)  *I watched this video a lot to figure out if I liked it, this leads me to believe that it is interesting even though the rappers aren't that good.
 
 
 
7. The Black Opera feat. Mayer Hawthorne - "Queen Of Hearts" 2013  *This song needs work, I feel like they tried to distract us from the poor quality by showing us a bearded Mayer Hawthorne.
 
 
 
8. Cutta Chase - "Meditate and Maintain" 2013 (UK HIP HOP)  *This doesn't suck, but, it's really not that great either.

 
 
9. Quelle Chris - "Milky" 2012  *This instrumental is pretty interesting, but still needs something. I rarely contemplate what songs are actually about until I find myself singing them aloud. I will likely never listen to this enough to figure out why he decided to call the track "Milky".
 
 
 
10. Bonobo feat. Grey Reverend - "First Fires" 2013  *This is definitely not a party jam, one must be in a Bonobo kind of mood to enjoy this music.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment