Monday, May 6, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Maps, Globes or Earth

1. Kid Koala - "8 Bit Blues (Chicago to LA to NY)" 2012  *Kid Koala went all out on the tour for this album, they even had puppets. This cd came with a folding paper turntable that was intended to actually work, it might, I just never folded it.



2. Azealia Banks - "1991" 2012  *This is what I was hoping all of her music would sound like, not all of it is this good. This is my second favorite of her songs, "212" is still my favorite.




3. Crowded House - "Don't Dream It's Over" 1986  *This is a Where's Waldo style globe. Many dishes were harmed in the making of this video.



4. Snap - "Rhythm Is A Dancer" 1992  *This song puts us back into cassette single territory.



5. Anika - "Yang Yang" 2010  *I don't like this song that much, but, the video is interesting and I can't hate on someone for making music; unless it really sucks of course. She may be the only lady on Stones Throw Records.



6. The Notorious B.I.G. feat Puff Daddy and Mase - "Mo Money Mo Problems" 1997  *Now that they have mo money, they have to start worrying about their golf game.



7. R.E.M. - "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" 1987  *Now I know that the end of your world is where all the good stuff happens.



8. Beastie Boys - "Intergalactic" 1998  *This video was a mega-production.



9. A Tribe Called Quest - "Find A Way" 1998  *Produced by J Dilla (that means it's good). Q-Tip shows us how to do the rapper walk.



10. Slum Village feat. Kanye West and John Legend - "Selfish" 2004  *This video is about auditioning video girls. This is from when Slum Village consisted only T3 and Elzhi.



No comments:

Post a Comment