Friday, June 14, 2013

Five Music Videos featuring Red Curtains

1. Lovage - "Stroker Ace" 2001  *This song is from one of my favorite Dan The Automator projects called Nathaniel Merriweather presents Lovage: Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady By. I would buy Lovage brand sweetened condensed milk if I ever saw it (and it was real) for sure.





2. Violent Femmes - "American Music" 1991  *Violent Femmes phases are generally pretty embarrassing. Mine was very brief.



3. The Roots - "The Next Movement" 1999  *This album came out when I was living in Park City, Utah and I distinctly remember the living room in which I first heard it. It was/is that good.



4. The Fugees - "Killing Me Softly" 1996  *This song is amazing in all of its versions.



5. Wang Chung - "Dance Hall Days" 1984  *This song came on at work today and I lost all focus on work and could only think about how great this song is. All three of these guys are wearing monochromatic outfits with their sweaters tucked in. I didn't even remember that this was a thing. Shout out to the customer and the coworker who love this song as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment