Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Seven Music Videos featuring Slow Motion Scenes

1. DJ Cam - "Swim" 2011  *This video is entirely in slow motion. It is not my favorite DJ Cam song, but, he is still great.



2. Blackalicious - "Make You Feel That Way" 2002  *It is a go-to happy Hip Hop song. Plus, it is on the Brown Sugar Soundtrack which is full of gems.



3. Amy Winehouse - "Love Is A Losing Game" 2006  *I'm glad she left us with so many great songs to remember her by.



4. Flume - "More Than You Thought" 2013  *When I listened to this song, I found myself wondering if I was accidentally listening to dubstep. I hope not, because I have noticed that some of the most ridiculous people I have ever met, love dubstep. I felt that this song would be great when played on an incredibly loud soundsystem, which is why I posted it. I found this on the Pigeons and Planes website.



5. New Order - "Bizarre Love Triangle" 1986  *Trampolines and slo-mo.



6. Chance The Rapper feat. Ab-Soul - "Smoke Again" 2013  *He is the new hotness in the blog scene, it has been determined that he will go big (by Pigeons and Planes and music writers on Twitter). I won't be able to decide if I like him until I listen to his mixtape Acid Rain which can be downloaded at his website here. He does have an interesting flow and doesn't sound like one of those yelling, crazy, beats without soul rappers. I know a lot of people will love him.



7. Lin Que feat. MC Lyte - "Let It Fall" 1995  *I have no recollection of Lin Que at all. This song isn't really that good, but, I like seeing how the ladies do their thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment