Monday, June 24, 2013

Ten In-Studio Music Videos

1. INXS - "Mystify" 1987  *INXS just isn't INXS without Michael Hutchence.



2. Grayskul - "Come On" 2013  (SEATTLE)  *These guys have their rap faces down.



3. Portishead - "Chase The Tear" 2009  *Amazing.



4. Kendrick Lamar - "Cut You Off" 2010  *From this I learned that when Kendrick cut off the negative energy of others, he was able to make Good Kid, Maad City.



5. Queen Latifah, Yo-Yo, TLC, MC Lyte, Nefertiti, Salt-N-Pepa, Patra, and Meshell Ndegeocello - "Freedom" 1995 (Panther Soundtrack)  *Female supercrew jam.



6. The Beatles - "Let It Be" 1969  *Holy shit, this is good.




7. Foals - "Milk and Black Spiders" 2013  *Sometimes I like this, sometimes I just want it to be over.



8. The Police - "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" 1981  *This video is 32 years old, crazy.



9. I.N.I. (Pete Rock, Rob-O, I Love H.I.M., Grap Luva) - "Fakin' Jax" Recorded 1995/Released 2003  *I just found this song in the last month and have already overplayed it.



10. Radiohead - "Jigsaw Falling Into Place" 2007  *I am not ashamed by my love for Radiohead.




No comments:

Post a Comment