Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nine Music Videos featuring Escalators or Moving Walkways

1. Feist - "My Moon My Man" 2007  *I'm down with Feist.



2. Lil' Kim feat. Puff Daddy - "No Time" 1996  *From the nasty and fabulous Hardcore album.



3. Next - "Too Close" 1997  *Nineties classic.



4. The Bug - "Catch A Fire" 2010  *I don't really love this song, but, it definitely has an escalator. This is a Ninja Tune release.



5. Big K.R.I.T. - "R.E.M." 2013  *This song is one long James Blake sample.



6. Frank Ocean - "Lost" 2013  *The adventures of Frank Ocean, documented by way of music video.




7. Oddisee feat. Toine of DTMD- "Different Now" 2011  *I like how they are singing to each other in the restaurant and that their table has its own mini Rowe jukebox.



8. Everlast - "What Its Like" 1998  *I realize that this is not traditionally cool, I have always liked this song anyway.



9. Gorillaz feat. Andre 3000 and James Murphy - "Do Ya Thing" 2012  *This is a weird and long Converse commercial.


No comments:

Post a Comment