Sunday, June 9, 2013

Seven Music Videos featuring The Eiffel Tower

1. A$AP Rocky - "Goldie (Explicit)" 2012  *This is the only A$AP song that I really like, even though it is about nothing. I'm not sure why I like it, it contains so many things that are truly ridiculous.



2. Berlin - "Metro" 1982  *Hats with side ponytails.



3. Maxi Priest - "Wild World" 1989  *They found a low-budget way to show how he travels the wild world.



4. Kendrick Lamar - "Backseat Freestyle" 2013  *It's kind of funny how he just stands there when the girl is bouncing her booty around. I love Kendrick but this has never been one of my favorite songs.



5. STS - "Dripping In Gold" 2013  *I don't like this song, I just wanted to put it on here because of the Separated At Birth thing that he has going with Nacho Picasso.

STS
 Nacho Picasso





6. DJ Cam feat. Anggun - "Summer In Paris" 2001  *This song is a little to dancey for me.



7. Air - "Le Soleil Est Près De Moi" 1997  *This song is pretty great, however, I rarely listen to the album version. I LOVE the Dan The Automator version found on this album but not on YouTube.




No comments:

Post a Comment