Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Fans

1. LL Cool J - "I Need Love" 1987  *These are screaming lady fans, very appropriate for LL Cool J.




2. Gang Starr - "Ex Girl To The Next Girl" 1992  *He sounds so cold-hearted when he says "next".




3. Monie Love - "It's A Shame (My Sister)" 1990  *They tied stuff to the fan so that we can see that the fan is working?




4. Fugees - "Nappy Heads" 1994  *This is from the album that wasn't The Score.




5. X-Clan - "A.D.A.M." 1992  *There are some giant necklaces in this video.





6. Disclosure - "When A Fire Starts To Burn" 2013  *Fake evangelism music video. Disclosure is from the UK.




7. Jessie Ware and Sampha - "Valentine" 2011  *I love both of these artists, but, when Sampha sings I get that "I can't believe how good this is" look on my face. I still think he sounds like a combo of Aaron Neville and James Blake.




8. Sophie B. Hawkins - "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover" 1991  *I liked this song when I was too young to know what she was talking about...and I still do.




9. The Beatles - "In My Life" 1965  *Among their many other great accomplishments, The Beatles turned many normal teenage girls into screaming fans.




10. OutKast - "Hey Ya!" 2003  *More fans of the screaming girl variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment