Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Boats

Here's a YouTube playlist of ALL the Boat Music Videos I've found so far. #YouTubeNchill


1. DJ Vadim - "Black Is The Night" 2007  These people are on a boat and seemingly on drugs. This is one of those songs that I always put on mix cds when I want to show how much great music isn't played on the radio.



2. The Notorious B.I.G. - "Hypnotize" 1997  Biggie and Puffy immediately come to mind when brainstorming videos with boats in them.



3. Jennifer Lopez - "Jenny From The Block" 2002  I love the Beatnuts sample. She pretty much kicks ass, get it J. Lo.



4. The Lonely Island feat. T-Pain - "I'm On A Boat" 2009  This makes me cringe a lot. Andy Samberg is definitely cool though. Fortunately, this is supposed to be ridiculous...because it is. T-Pain is NOT COOL (all caps to be clear).



5. Depeche Mode - "Precious" 2005  Computer animated boats still count as boats. This is one of those new era Depeche Mode songs that is actually as great as their older stuff.



6. U2 - "Pride (In The Name Of Love)" 1984  My mom and uncles loved U2, so I got to listen to this a lot when I was a kid.



7. Angie Martinez, Lil Kim, Left Eye, Da Brat, and Missy Elliott - "Ladies Night" 1997  Ladies night starts out on the water of course.



8. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - "Can't Hold Us" 2013  Whoa, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis are taking over the world.



9. George Michael - "Careless Whisper" 1984  In the song, he is talking about dancing. In the video, PEOPLE ARE DOING IT!



10. Culture Club - "Karma Chameleon" 1983  We may never know why they chose to make this video a period piece on a paddle boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment