Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Cats

Here's a YouTube playlist with these ten cat videos plus one more...

1. Michael Jackson - "Smooth Criminal" 1987  *I love the pool table scene starting @ 2:28. This video is nine and a half minutes of serious dance moves.



2. Hodgy, Domo Genesis, and Tyler The Creator - "Rella" 2012  *I wouldn't recommend watching this (or any other Odd Future) video if you are easily offended.



3. Jeff Buckley - "Grace" 1994  *He does seem like he would have been a cat guy.



4. Fences - "Girls With Accents" 2011  *I believe there is a cat and a dog in this video, as well as many obstacles that he made for himself.



5. Salt 'N' Pepa and En Vogue - "Whatta Man" 1994  *The cat is a present from Treach.



6. The Uncluded (Aesop Rock and Kimya Dawson) - "Earthquake" 2013  *Dang, I don't like this song at all but I appreciate that they made a unique song.



7. Veruca Salt - "Seether" 1994  *According to a dictionary website this is the actual definition of seether:

Seether
Seeth"er\, n. A pot for boiling things; a boiler.

not, "the center of it all" or the many things that the Veruca Salt ladies say seether is "neither"

confusing, I know



8. Smoke DZA feat. Joey Bada$$ - "Gotham Fucking City" 2013  *I don't love this song and I don't love cats, but, it's hilarious that this video has a cat in it, even if it is just for a second.



9. The Chemical Brothers feat. Noel Gallagher - "Setting Sun" 1996  *I loved this song when it came out, but now when I hear it I wince a little bit.



10. Tyler, The Creator - "Sandwiches" 2011  *This cat is wearing an outfit and playing a keyboard.



***DISCLAIMER! I am not a cat person.

No comments:

Post a Comment