Friday, April 12, 2013

Ten Music Videos with Sped Up City Scenes

1. Pretty Lights - "We Must Go On" 2012  *I never paid attention to Pretty Lights before I saw this video. I will now pay more attention.



2. Berlin - "Sex (I'm A)" 1982  *Warning, this video does contain a moving topless comic book lady and nude mannequins. This is the only music video I've seen that has a close-up of someone eating an oyster from a table with decidedly sexy food.



3. Cracker - "Low" 1994  *Remember this song? No, just remember?



4. Mos Def - "Umi Says" 1999  *This is from my favorite Mos Def album, Black On Both Sides.



5. M.E.D., Blu, Jimetta Rose, and Madlib - "Burgundy Whip" 2013  *It's a pretty good song, but, I don't think I'll star it on Spotify or anything.



6. Fliptrix - "Heart Full Of Love" 2013  *Fliptrix has churned out at least six videos of his own in 2013 already. I can tell he loves to make music, which is cool. I feel that Fliptrix is getting much closer to where he could be.



7. Twista - "Overnight Celebrity" 2004  *This is the only Twista song that I like.



8. Midnight Star - "No Parking On The Dance Floor" 1983  *Watch this video if in search of serious eighties visuals.





9. The Roots - "Star" 2004  *This is a very wholesome music video.




10. Signif - "Drifting" 2010  *OK so, I don't really like this song that much. I do like that she is a lady rapper who doesn't seem like a crazy person (you know who you are...or do you?). She's cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment