Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ten Music Videos featuring Fur

1. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - "Thrift Shop" 2012  *Congratulations to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis! You have already been able to help change the world for the better with your music. Seattle is very proud.



2. White Town - "Your Woman" 1997  *This is a near perfect late nineties song, I'm still not really sure what the song is about though.



3. Estelle feat. Kanye West - "American Boy" 2008  *This song is so great, Estelle overshadows Kanye, but they have good chemistry. The shots with Estelle's long shadow are awesome.



4. Jay-Z feat. Chrisette Michelle - "Lost One" 2006  *The lady's fur coat is the best in the ten. This is one of my favorite Jay-Z songs. Chrisette Michelle's incredible voice and female presence make the song.



5. The Human League - "Don't You Want Me" 1981  *She may have worked as a waitress in a cocktail bar, but now she works in film.



6. Moby feat. Gwen Stefani - "Southside" 1999  *This video also has flowers, chains, wind, unsafe convertible passengers, shiny things, shirtless males, singing into the camera shots, water, fire, and food. Whoa.



7. Mayer Hawthorne - "Henny and Ginger Ale" 2012  *This is one of the best commercials I have ever seen.



8. Digital Underground - "The Humpty Dance" 1990  *At least they edited it with interesting sounds.

 
 
9. Neneh Cherry and The Thing - "Accordian" (Madvillain Cover) 2012  *I feel like I should like this because it is an MF Doom/Madvillain cover. It makes me feel like I am not hip enough to understand its greatness, but, I think it sucks. It is still My Definition Of Cool because it was filmed in complete darkness with night vision and because it is Madvillain related. Sorry Neneh :(
 
 
 
10. John Lennon - "Jealous Guy" 1971  *I love that they went on a boat ride wearing really great outfits.
 
 
 
 
***Conclusion: videos featuring fur are some of the best videos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment